February 4, 2011

How cute is….

molly?!

my friend molly, not my daughter, although she is cute too :)

Molly and her husband Bo are good friends of ours and our children are close in age and best friends (at least that’s what we tell them ;)). And as you can tell, she is a big supporter of s&j.  Last summer she had Smitten take photos of her precious kids (Wright, Jane, & Cellie) and asked me to help her with framing those photos!  As usual, the smitten girls did an amazing job. 

  005 006 003008 011

While I was at her house (camera in hand) I decided to walk around and snap pictures of other s&j frames scattered throughout her house.

012 013

below…pictures of cousins hang in the kitchen

  015 016

and this one sits on a bookshelf: another work of the Smitten girls

014

sweet cellie’s room:

 017 018

and that’s all!

happy weekend to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails