October 9, 2012

Nursery Notebook :: 2

Hello Again!

If I haven't waited so long between posts that I've lost your interest, here's an update:

The nursery is  s l o w l y  but surely progressing. We've gotten a lot done but it is not nearly ready for a baby (neither am I, truth be told, but ready or not, he or she is coming in the next few weeks)!

For starters, here's a instagram dump of what we have done:

Lighting in the bath - real important stuff 

The chair and the crib came in! Can you spot them in this mess ? (We also had a couple of showers, thus so. much. stuff.)

I became a bit obsessed with mattress shopping and went to Atlanta to find the best one 

I got a little distracted while away! Baby Shopping Spree!

For the most part, what we lack is in the works: a daybed is under construction, our draperies and the crib bedding are at the work room - hopefully both will look similar to what's below once completed.



I have a few things on the way for the walls... but I'm not sure I'm going to love them, so I'll wait to post about what actually works ... I want something large over the crib (canvas) and something large over the changing table (mirror), so I'm thinking maybe a gallery wall over the daybed. I might do a post on what that could be composed of alone! 

Let's see... what else...


I ordered crib sheets today - yay! 


Now, if I could just find a jute rug that isn't backordered until the end of the year... grrr










2 comments:

  1. looking good! can't wait to see when it's finished...by the way i had a dream last night that you just could not wait and went ahead and found out what you were having and then had a party to tell everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristen! Me either ;) That dream is hilarious! Of course YOU would dream that!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails