December 31, 2011

a holiday recap

whew!  I am not sure about you but I really love the end of the holidays – a chance to start fresh.  The girls did have a wonderful Christmas though and I finally got a new camera cord (lost the old one) so I am able to share :)

We started it out right with some friends over for a tea party & ginger bread making

013

 015 016

 017

and of course – a proper goodbye

 028

Cousins arrived! And do you know that 2012 will bring us 2 new cousins? (boys!) cousins

Christmas morning!

 033

Molly has a love affair with the nutcracker and Santa somehow knew!

 050

and a really exciting gift!

 060

 068

080 

Look how much she has changed from last year!

I hope y’all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year’s Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails