March 8, 2012

Lately

Life gets busy in a whole new way once kids are in school.  I (sort of) miss the days of being house bound with a napping baby.  I have found that I have a whole lot less time for catching up on things I fall behind on when I am never home!  But change is fun – as with all things we must embrace it because life just doesn’t slow down for us.  Here are a few pictures of a much needed break from reality.  A friend invited us to the beach (Just me molly and mills went, Jim & MJ stayed home).  While the weather was pretty chilly, we still had a great time!

050

 056

 

 081

this picture makes me cold just looking at it!

 082

 088

102 

128

susu aren’t you proud? a little yoga on the beach

133

141

144

149

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet - I spy two precious little Woodall girls too! Looks like ya'll had fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails