December 13, 2010

Happy Shopping!

I (shamefully) have not even started Christmas shopping (i know - i've not yet finished decorating yet either - the horror!) but I can't wait (literally - there is no time left for waiting - eeeeeeeeeeeek!)

If you too, by any chance, still have shopping left to do, let us help you. Our current inventory page is updated and we are ready and waiting to ship your Christmas orders (to you or directly to its recipient - you tell us).

Time is short, though - after Friday we are shutting down for the week (preceding Christmas. my real office closes the week after Christmas and while I'm not complaining, it's really the week before when I could really use a little time, so we're doing that.).

On Friday, December 17, we will make our final shipment of 2010, so let us know what you need (this year) stat!

h a p p y  s h o p p i n g !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails