May 17, 2009

can we do it over again?!

i'm speaking of this weekend! I want a do-over. Not to change it, but to relive it.. it was a good one for many reasons:

1- right this second 2/3 of my children are sleeping and the remaining 1 is "resting" very quietly. this is nice (and really rare). I should be cleaning up this....

but it's so hard to do. I'd rather be reliving the weekend :)

2-Remember this post? Well, that was picture day for the our very first of many recitals (which was on Saturday) to come. it was hilarious... Molly actually performed. Granted, she went on the stage and off the stage I think a total of 3 times. But she did it and felt good about herself..that's what matters. (MJ's is in 2 weeks so at least we get to relive it in that way!)

molly is 2nd from the right

3-Mills SLEPT. she really slept. We had a 3 hour (2 in a row!) stretch and i feel refreshed!
4-We celebrated a good friend's birthday with good food and (one too many glasses of) good wine.

well, i guess that's it.. but number 3 really makes my year. It means that there is hope that we will survive and sleep one day. It also reminded me that Mills is growing too fast and what if she's my last?! I can't go there, or i will cry. But it definitely wrapped up our weekend well to get some sleep. I hear a baby stirring so I better go... hope everyone has a lovely week!
post by kristen

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to mention that Molly quite literally STOLE THE SHOW! she was such a riot. PLEASE tell me someone videoed the show. i really will cry if you say no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, whenever you get that "Is this going to be my last baby...I want to hold a newborn" feeling, please come to my house this winter for some relief. I will have 2 bundles of (hopefully) joy that will need much love!! Love the blog...didn't know it existed til now :)

    karyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails