May 4, 2009

sweet faces

If there is something we love as much as picture frames it is pictures (and the photographers that take them!) A good friend of ours (Sarah) graciously agreed to snap pictures of my girls while she was in town. We had no idea which way moods and hair would flow that day but all in all, they did pretty well!! Baby sister did the best, next mj...then our pouty molly actually turned out some good ones too! I can't wait to fill my S&J frames with these great shots!
my absolute favorite



















sweet mills



3 comments:

  1. Your children are precious, and the pics are amazing! I saw a site selling custom silhouette pendants, and think you've got some great profile shots you could use.
    Gotta capture these moments - we all know how quickly they go by!

    alison g.
    My Little Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh MY! i love these pictures SO MUCH! and the little girls in them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these turned out so beautifully and so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails