May 14, 2010

Happy wedding weekend!

It’s not unlikely that I met Katy the day I was born.  Our families were close and in the 5 short years we were all friends (until they moved away) i have early memories scattered about those years, but all filled with this family.

katy & me
kristen_katy

katy and my sister (kelley)
kelley_katy

our moms (pregnant with me & david – katy’s brother)
susan_ann

  After they moved, we (the kids) lost touch but have been updated through our parents throughout the years.  So you can imagine how excited I was when I received an e-mail from Katy for a request for custom frames for her bridesmaids.  How fun!  She had to make a trip down this way anyway, so she dropped by a fabric sample of the bridesmaid dresses and it was so fun to see her again!
 
For now – this is what you get to see…. (don’t want to spoil any surprises ;))

katy

Stay tuned for more.  We hope everyone loves their frames Katy and I’m so glad our paths crossed after all these years!

Best wishes to you and Adam!

2 comments:

  1. i remember them when we were little and the lewis' lived here too. we used to go over to their house to play. and your house, too. so long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails