September 20, 2011

a quote

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

041

i don’t know about you (you meaning you with small kids) but my bones ache every night and I have a feeling it has something to do with these 3.  but they are worth it all as are all things that make your life worth living.  I don’t always do it right but we always have tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i love this! what a lovely quote and precious picture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Arre and I love this:
    ...things that make life worth living :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails