May 24, 2011

Serena & Lily {reinvented}

love this.

Have you had a chance to check out the new-new Serena & Lily catalog? They've rebranded and I like it.




Geometric Nailhead Patterned Upholstered Headboard - be still my heart!

Great Pattern and Color - for the floor - yes!



Dip-Dyed Draperies - yes please (I may or may not already be working on a similar project for a room in my home ... )

(these don't appear to be available for purchase - please advise if you know the contrary to be true)


oh wait! they already put all of my favorite things in one room?! i swear i didn't see that before i picked those faves. maybe i should do styling for them... Serena, Lily - are y'all listening?!

Among the changes is their logo, which they recruited Andy Spade to create - clever girls. This rebrand is an attempt to move outside of nurserys, they explained in the latest issue of Lonny Mag - check it out for the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails