May 18, 2011

M.B. Strother Designs

I'm having quite a love affair with stationary as of late (it may have a little something to do with the fact that my beloved sister is on yet another adventure this year and we are having such fun being pen pals (she has limited cell and internet service). The latest addition to my {ever-growing} collection arrived this evening:



Isn't it darling?

It's by Melissa Strother of M.B. Stother Designs. She hand paints these wonderful watercolor designs then prints the stationary herself - what a clever gal.


I had my cards and envelopes personalized (and hand delivered - this doll is my neighbor!)

The Red Unicycle is (obviously) my personal favorite but here are few I'm considering for others:



My bee keeping sister needs these

And these would be perfect for my beach bunny grandmother



She does invitations as well. I can't wait to have a dinner party and use this hot pink silverware card:



Check out her other creations and like her here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails