February 26, 2010

Two Friends



Acting on a last minute idea, Kristen and I threw stewart & james into overdrive last Thursday and readied (as much as possible) me to pitch (isn't that what you call it?) our frames to a cute shop in Perry.

We scrambled to get our act together (and finish enough frames), I took her business cards (because we couldn't find mine) and I left five hours later than I originally intended (we all know that's not entirely s&j's fault) but I made it. to Perry. And we made a sell!

Two Friends in Perry, Georgia is now carrying stewart & james frames (along with a lot of other cute, cute stuff: votivo candles, toms, mac designs, you get the picture) so, if you're in the area, get over there! Maybe this weekend!

Either way, have a good one!

post by arre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails