August 19, 2009

Sarah Jannerbo



Leave it to Jane (Stray Dog Jane) to have this girl as a friend.

Sarah Jannerbo's handcrafted (by an ancient European lost wax method of form casting, no less) jewels reflect nature with their organic shapes and literal interpretations. Some pieces are simple and elegant with the most surprising and understated detail. Others are whimsical and quirky; some deceptively so.
Though I've yet to adorn myself with Sarah Jannerbo's jewels, I am already likening doing so to accessorzing my home with Jane's creations - what kindred spirits they must be.

This is making me swooooon. o yeh, and these.

And she and her sister are business partners. Gotta love that.

*image from sarahjannerbo.com

post by arre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails