June 18, 2009

not so newborn anymore ....



can you believe it?!! I can't. I really can not. What happened to that newborn baby of mine that was all curled up in a ball, waking up every 2 hours, crying like a teradactyl? (that's what a friend of mine says newborns always sound like) She's smiling and i finally have a smiley baby. My babies could be called all kinds of good things (sweet, squishy, cuddly,etc.), but I have always wanted a smiley baby and now i have one. All you do is say one word to her and those big eyes light up and her mouth opens so wide she looks like she is laughing hysterically but doing so silently for the moment. I can't wait until she starts the from-the-gut laugh babies get. I have to stop this post or I will start getting crazy ideas in my head about wanting more babies.
post by kristen

2 comments:

  1. yes, that 50/50 mixture of mary james and molly (are you sure that you and jim actually "made" this baby vs. taking cells from mary james and molly and cloning them together) smiled alot while me and AB baby-sat her this morning! so sweet that baby mills (aka mary molly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! Shanna is cracking me up! she is one happy babe - i hope you DO keep writing posts like this so you'll remember how much you want that #4 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails