June 3, 2009

what rock have i been living under...

to not have purchased kids clothing on Etsy before!? While looking at the katie did journal of her adorable clothes (mary james would literally fall over and die for this rainbow skirt and I can't say that I blame her) she makes for her precious children i became on the verge of depressed. Why can i not sew? Why didn't someone tell me to learn before my hands were tied with 3 kids?! But then I realized that even if I could sew, I don't have Katie's talent..so my next thought was.. i'll just buy from people that do! The perfect spot for that is Etsy. After doing a quick search, I came across this adorable skirt that fits MJ and molly.
I bought it from Aliyah's Hope Chest for get this.... $10!! So get out there and search all the amazing talent Etsy has to offer! I am very happy and proud of my first Etsy purchase and do not worry - there will be plenty more.


post by kristen

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the homemade children's clothes on Etsy! I look through them all day long, and as soon as our baby gets here and we know what we're having, I am ordering tons of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuff on Aliyah's Hope Chest! We've been blessed for the past 1.5 years Annabelle has been wearing adorable clothing from the "MJ and Molly Hope Chest" ... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha shanna! and she will continue to! how fun beth..that you don't know, can't wait to hear and yes - you'll have so much fun with all the shopping (especially if it's a girl!!) but boy stuff is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails