June 24, 2009

sneak peek

Arre and I have been busy working on frames for our show and a few custom orders too! Here is a sneak peak for Beth - she sent us a message with a request for frame for prints for her nursery and here's a quick glance at what we have going on.


We love doing nurseries! Usually, we get requests for pink or blue frames, but i love when customers want just reclaimed wood in their nurseries. Beth doesn't know what she is having (how fun! and impossibly crazy to me) and I think these frames will be precious in her nursery.
I can't wait to see the finished room! (Beth - you will have to send pictures)
post by kristen

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited! The frames look awesome guys and I can't wait to get them in the nursery! Thanks again, and I will definitely get you some pictures of the finished room...eventually!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the end result! Will be decorating a room for my son and daughter over the next couple of months and always looking for new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails