April 22, 2009

what you CAN do

Earth Day is drawing to a close on this side of the world (does it even exist elsewhere... anyone? Court?) but that doesn't mean we have to close our eyes on the reality and necessity of everyone doing their part. My neighbor is an environmental rockstar. She makes all of her own cleaning supplies, composts with the best of them and recycles everything. I try to be inspired by her. I don't do so well. But i really want to. I do really well with tangibles so in honor of Earth day I cleaned up and out my laundry/mud room to make room for cute blue recycling bins! For more inspiration visit JMB here and here! oh yeh - and here (the girl can't stop!)

post by arre

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! Nice to meet you and thank you for all of the traffic! :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails